GPM (UK) Ltd
1. Principles of our policy
- Private: We will never sell, rent or trade information about you to other companies. Your data will not be supplied to anyone except as described in this privacy notice, unless we are obliged by law to disclose it.
- Secure: In accordance with the UK Data Protection Act we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us to prevent unauthorised access.
2. What personal data do we hold?
The personal data we collect and
receive about you depends on your interaction with us.
If you contact us by phone, we monitor or record communications for our legitimate interest in making sure we follow your instructions carefully, and improving our service to you through training of our staff. These recordings are retained for 30 days.
3. Website Visitors
When you visit our website, we receive information about you in two ways:
- Directly from you - This is usually your contact details and any other information you provide by filling in a form on the website (e.g. request further information). We use this information to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
4. Clients of GPM(UK) Ltd
If you are a client of GPM(UK) Ltd we hold the following additional information about you for the purpose of administering your account;
- Title (e.g. Mr./Miss/ etc)
- First Name
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Postal Address
- Other information you voluntarily provided to us
We use this information in the following ways:
- To provide you with information about GPM(UK) Ltd events, newsletters, research, surveys and such products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you
- To notify you about changes to our services.
We retain information about our clients for the duration of their account holding and for a period of 12 months following the closure of the account , except as required to protect our legitimate interests or those of third parties.
5. Who do we share personal data with?
GPM(UK) Ltd shares your personal information withthird party processors who host and process personal information on our behalf.
6. Security and Safeguards
We transfer personal data to third party processors outside the UK only after taking such steps as are required to ensure that Personal Data they process on our behalf receives protection equivalent to that provided in the UK.
7. Your Data Protection Rights
You can unsubscribe at the bottom of any non-essential emails you may receive from us.
You have the right to update and correct the personal information we hold about you. You also have the right to request from us all personal information that we hold that relates to you, to request restriction of the processing of that data and to request that we delete that data or object to continued processing where it is excessive or no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected. Where allowed by applicable law there may be an administrative charge for supply of copies of data and we may also require you to provide us with appropriate identification before we comply with this request. You may also have the right to data portability. If you have a complaint about the way in which we use your personal information you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner www.ico.gov.uk.